Monday, January 26, 2009

~E1~

Last Night In the M.T.L Together!

So, its my last night in New Jersey before I go away. In exactly 21 hours and 58 minutes I will be getting on a plane for London, England.  Four months over at good ol' Kingston University.  Jeeze, four months. This is gonna be the longest time I've ever spent away from my family or my friends, or from New Jersey for that matter!  It's really weird to me.  For the last few minutes I've only been excited about it constantly, but now I don't know!!!! It's not that I don't want to go, I do. I'm just scared of the way people are going to react to me.  Like I have no one over there to fall back on, at least over at home people know what to expect of me and I know who I can rely on.  Plus, of course I'm going to miss being able to just hop in a car and head home for the weekend and see my friends at home, and the whole readjustment is something I'm not sure if I'm ready for.

Oh well, what to do!!!! So this is a public good bye to New Jersey and the second E!!! Take care of the Ramblehood, and cheer really super loud for me during Phillies games (yeah... I'm missing spring training AND the first month of games... sensitive subject? Very.)  At Least we'll have taylor no matter what!!!

Bye Jersey! I love you!!!! See you in a few months!!

*Erica*

No comments:

Post a Comment